Thread: S10 Swap how to
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 06:04 PM   #12
skymangs

Re: S10 Swap how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father&son56project View Post
Skymangs, thanks for the input. Its a relief to know that there are no major electrical horrors lurking in wait for me. I agree with keeping an in-dash ignition switch as a column ignition looks funny in an old truck (at least to me it does), and my Fargo is a ‘46 so it would definately look out of place. I am also not strictly adhering to original parts, rather I am trying to keep “the period correct flavour”, so using chevrolet switches and bezels is just fine with me. As long as they all match, and have that old look I will be happy. Despite having researched the crap out of this swap for the past couple of years, I realize that there is still going to be a ton of stuff to figure out. If only this information was available in a book !!!!!
good luck my friend, you are embarking on an adventure! I wish I could go with, but I have my own projects and what not. Any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to ask. That’s what this thread is for!and it’s about to be available in a book, 5 more months.

Be sure to start a thread and send me a link
skymangs is offline   Reply With Quote