View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 11:12 PM   #255
joedoh

Re: Project: Kechi AD S10 4.3 auto

here is the defrost/face vent air director. normally this part is attached to the s10 dash and the HVAC is attached to the firewall and when you put the dash in it smashes the foam and seals. I cant make it work that way so you can see the screw holes I made to screw it to the HVAC piece. got it trimmed where it JUST FITS and installed some 2" defrost hose to the defrost section.

fits a treat. teh hole still open is the face vent outlet, it points at the radio hole!

here is a better shot of the perfect blower fitment

and an overall. I got the drivers wiring tucked, fuse box installed, headlight switch installed (the s10 switch under the dash), the BCM installed, and a bunch of other stuff. the wiring hanging is the heater controls. you might even spot the auto headlight sensor installed (the black dot far right). so the lights will come on automatically at dusk.

I have to decide what to do with the gauges, they are too thick to install with the cover in the center of the dash, maybe I will leave out the glovebox and put them there for now. I have the OG gauges to pop back in just for looks. I was going to put the s10 gauges in the center but its very hard to fit. I am going to sleep on it.
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote