View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 11:09 AM   #258
joedoh

Re: Project: Kechi AD S10 4.3 auto

marc I think defrost is the single most important part for a daily. second only to heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeleycanuck View Post
I'm reluctant to ask about your wiper setup incase you've already made the effort to explain it. I look forward to your posts and I cant recall seeing your wiper solution/upgrade. So anything you can share on that is appreciated. Keep up the good work! Thanks.
edge its just the newport setup, I have used it in the past and it works great. juust not a lot of fun to install. dont be reluctant to ask questions, even if I answered it before, or explained it, i dont mind answering it again, only takes a second. The onlt trouble I have with it besides the e clips is that the passenger wiper arm needs shortened slightly, I did a little over an inch on this one and coulda done 1/2 inch honestly, the arm limits on the wipe. they tell you in the instructions to bend the arms, but that doesnt make a lot of sense, a bend loses torque. also, it is a big unit, so it can get in the way. but the brackets fit perfectly.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote