View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 07:29 PM   #2383
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

We used to have a nerf weapon stash like that, too. My older son and his friend one day got into my building supplies... dowels for closet rods, foam sill sealer, and duct tape... and made an assortment of 'soft' midevel weaponry and armor so they could beat the crap out of each other . I was very impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3757chevy View Post
80* here yesterday.Dug out the back yard for a 20' shipping container to store my new truck.Today we're supposed to get over 9" of snow. I finished just in time to walk in the house as they were kicking off the game. Although I fell asleep during halftime and missed the third quarter.
No frozen ground there, ey? I think we have had two spells cold enough to freeze the ground up. We got the warm day today. I went all day in a t-shirt. We seem to get these freak warm days every year now. Tomorrow it goes back to mild winter weather again, like mid to upper 40s, and rain every day this week. What a mess. I'd rather get snow. I think Saturday will be dry and close to as warm as today

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote