View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 08:14 AM   #13
special-K
Special Order

Re: How do they know?

Dogs have much more highly developed senses than humans. They just don't speak our language. But they sure can communicate. They pick up on movements and sounds. We don't notice a lot of our mannerisms until someone else points them out. Like clearing your throat before addressing someone with a serious matter or a slight grunt as we get up out of a chair. We might do it differently depending on what we are about to do

My daughter's little poodle had to be put down last week. He was a sharp little cuss. He was at least 16 years old. She used to leave him with me when she'd go away for the weekend or on vacations, etc. He loved it here. He got nice and dirty being a dog, loving every minute of it. I called him hillbilly pedigree. When she got him as a pup she thought about naming him Bear or something along those lines because he looked like a baby bear. I came up with the name Cubby and it stuck. i'm going to miss my little buddy
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-18-2020 at 08:32 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote