View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 06:45 PM   #222
joedoh

Re: Project "Bickle" 1948 1/2 ton 4.3 4l60e

not much progress, I stopped by dans to help put in his windshield, the steele rubber is a real upgrade, I am glad I ordered it for mine too. took about 12 minutes!

he got his interior done and then later, his bumper.

I have sold a few more sets of mounts to local guys, one guy wanted a set of 14x6 staggered steel wheels I had sitting out front and traded me a reasonable 54 grille for it. I did the deal without seeing it, and was pleasantly surprised to find it was a 1/2 ton, I was honestly expecting a 2 ton wall hanger. so now I have a whole 54 front clip, maybe I will use it on the baby coe I am always one project away from starting. . I also got a nice 57 grille for my 56, which didnt have a grille and had a 57 hood with it anyway.

and I bought a mafia staff car

the great gal selling us the NEWnew property (should I start referring to them the way silverado guys do bodystles? NBS, NNBS) had a surprise repair bill and was just going to let it go as trade in value for the diagnostic bill. being handy, I said I would love to fix it and drive it, for the price difference, and she agreed. thats next on the agenda!

more work tomorrow, I promise!
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote