View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 10:14 AM   #4
special-K
Special Order

Re: Carving 'Nuther Notch

How much did they pay you to say all this? By now I know you know I'm kidding. I agree with all you said about the board and all that has been said about you so far. You have certainly treated me right more than once. I consider you part of the core of this place. It's members like you that make this place so great as much as the efforts of the mods and administrators. Can't make all the people happy all the time, but I see a whole lot of happy going on here. And I've seem those who found themselves not happy to get over whatever upset them and keep on hanging tight. Some say forums are old news, but not this one. The ones who say that are the ones that left for fresh new formats, not necessarily better. So certainly a dent in activity has occurred here since the time it was busting at the seams in about every sub-forum created due to so much expansion. Plenty of action in most these days. We are gaining new members about everyday it seems. I hope we all can continue on as always.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote