View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 10:23 AM   #6
special-K
Special Order

Re: COVID-19 one of ours....

I'm due to visit my mom and probably will ride up with my sister. Both have been playing it very safe and live in fairly isolated areas. I'll be going to my sister's later this week to do work for her and get some R & R. I feel after going to Carlisle I need to get tested before doing any of this. I made the decision to take a risk, not them.

I also have a good friend who is a vendor at Carlisle. He has been having health issues for some time now. He is one I thought of when this virus thing kicked off. I haven't spoken to him since May and he did not come to the show, rolled his spaces over to 2021. I called him yesterday, left a message, and haven't heard back. Could be any reason. I hope to be hearing from him soon.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote