View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 10:08 AM   #11
shifty
Questionable

Re: WTH is up with Paypal?

eBay and PayPal in general are killing me right now. I just gave up and stopped selling. eBay is taking tax on everything. Fees on every auction, it feels like buying and selling. There's a shipping tax or fee now. And then PayPal is milking vendors for fees, and I even got charged for sending someone money F&F recently.

Then, with eBay, they always side in favor of the buyer these days, even when the buyer has multiple extortion claims against them. 2 of the last 3 items I sold earlier this year the buyer tried to extort me for a partial refund for "problems" with the item. You have a choice: Pay to ship your item back and hope you get the same item back intact and working, let the buyer extort you for a partial refund, or reject their extortion attempt and risk having eBay take the money back and you lose the money and the item. It's very seller-hostile.

I'm over it.

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote