View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 08:26 AM   #24
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

We keep trying to have a conversation on eating oatmeal but Other Larry keeps popping in with this beautiful '55 Chevy. Such a fine car. I'm glad you gave it a refresh and are keeping it. Many look at a car they did starting to show it's age and put it up for sale rather than do anything twice. I like your style. Once frozen peaches return, I'd recommend enjoying them somewhere besides sitting in that car. As far as eating oatmeal goes, I'm sure you'll be done with that before going out to hit the key.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see people come here to ask, "Does this truck belong to anyone here?", from time to time. Well, this isn't one I saw out and about. This one is on YouTube and all I can say is a sure hope this isn't anyone from our website! How does this even happen?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 01-02-2021 at 08:32 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote