View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 09:24 AM   #697
roll_the_dice

Re: 1965 LWB Stepside Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Y View Post
Customer service makes or breaks a company - our start up - well our 5 year old start up - implemented a customer care program from pretty much day one. End result is we have not lost a customer and everybody has renewed their contract.

The engine bay of your daily driver is wonderful. Love the green.

P.
Thanks Paul! I love the engine bay as well. To me it is the crown jewel of the truck. Kudos to you for implementing good customer support!

I couldn't agree more. Maybe because years ago I was a customer support manager, so it is a pet peeve of mine. I think customer service is more important now than ever before and it seems to be worse now than ever before. In the day of the internet and people voicing their displeasure more than their pleasure about a company, you would hope having good customer service would be the norm, but it isn't. It seems a lot of companies get your money and don't care or they try to help, but the support rep isn't trained properly...which is also a pet peeve of mine. I also did corporate training in a past life. So the resources are there to do the job.

I think the difference in FiTech customer support and Holley is the Holley CS rep I talk to is a car guy. He has a couple of square body trucks and 4 other vintage cars. Everyone at Fitech I talked to didn't seem to be interested in cars, it was a job and not a passion. I don't want to work a job if I am not passionate about at least enjoy and want to learn about the product I am supporting.

I could talk for days on customer service...but I will sit back and relish in the fact I am not fighting the Fitech anymore!

Last edited by roll_the_dice; 04-12-2021 at 09:53 AM.
roll_the_dice is offline   Reply With Quote