View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 11:17 AM   #15
Big Kev-O

Re: Anyone buy re-chromed bumpers of late?

GMC Paul's claims to sell high quality bumpers. I don't think they are "re-chromed" but I could not find reconditioned bumpers anywhere. There is a thread where one member said he purchased one from GMC Paul and received a nice bumper made by Key Parts. GMCP is a board vendor and the trim parts I purchased from him were flawless.

GMC Pauls bumpers are described as:
Triple nickel chrome plated with a guaranteed plating thickness of 3.5U/35 micrograph of triple nickel plating. The triple nickel process was developed to provide excellent chrome adhesion to prevent peeling and added durability to resist corrosion. Every bumper is stamped and plated in state of the art QS & ISO-9000 certified factories. A 5-year warranty comes with these bumpers to original purchaser and they are shipped in packages specially designed for them to ensure damage free delivery to you. Exactly like your originals in shape and form. Because of the triple nickel plating process these bumpers have a deep mirror like reflective finish unmatched by any other

https://gmcpauls.com/bumpers1.htm

I just ordered some Key Parts "Smoothie bumpers" from Jegs because the smooth version was not available from Paul's. They look great and weigh about the same as the ones that came off my truck. Photo:
Attached Images

Last edited by Big Kev-O; 08-05-2021 at 10:51 AM.
Big Kev-O is offline   Reply With Quote