View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 03:19 PM   #815
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Working Man's Burbon

Got the truck back!

It looks much better this time. I'm still waiting for the wheels at this point so haven't been driving it. It's got 4 different sized tires on it.

The next picture is interesting since it shows how well my POR15 coating worked. If anyone has looked at the first pages of the WMB repairs it shows how I sprayed POR15 into every void I could. I wish I could have been there when they opened up the quarter panel and seen first hand how it looked. I believe the line of uncoated metal on the very bottom was caused by that area being full of dirt and debris and the POR15 stuck to it and not the panels.

They found a rotten place (Inconceivable!) on the inner fender well and repaired it.

I had them pull the windshield and do some repairs to damage caused by previous windshield sealing attempts. Over all the window frame looked good. Previously when we got heavy rain the I would get water drips on the passenger side. This week we've had some pretty heavy rain and no leaks!
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is online now   Reply With Quote