View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 02:59 PM   #1627
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Post your 60-66 craigslist finds

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...580310103.html 1961 Chevrolet Apache C10 - $35 (San Diego)
Registration up to date, and pink slip in hand.
After much reluctance I am sadly putting up my C10 for sale. Life changes and unfortunately I have to sell. My loss is absolutely your gain.

Let's get this out of the way: I was born and always lived in San Diego. This truck does NOT have AC or Heater...why you ask??? Because I live in SAN DIEGO. Never considered installing either and really no plans to do so. If you want these features you are more than welcome to install them if you buy the truck.

Selling my ORIGINAL big back window, actual (not cut or shortened) short bed fleetside 1961 Chevy Apache C10.
This truck was sent up to be professionally built by Kenny's Rod Shop in Boise, Idaho to my specifications. Feel free to scroll their Instagram for proof, however I have photos and invoices covering the complete build. I'm asking for $35,000.

Build List:
- 383 Stroker with cam "Weekend Warrior" with Stealth Dress (black) Up package by Tri-Star Engines & Transmissions.
- EFI Holley Sniper Fuel Injected
- 700R4 Transmission with overdrive. Built to motor specifications.
- Aluminum Radiator with electric fan
- Dakota digital Dash with customization options and controller. Keeps the factory OEM look but it's now digital.
- Custom exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers.
- Wilwood 6 Piston Disc brakes both front & rear, with slotted rotors. Wilwood brake booster. Power brakes of course!
- Custom 21 gallon fuel tank located under the rear bed. Fuel access recessed into bed floor.
- Power Steering all new.
- All American Autowire wiring
- Mar-K OAK Bed Wood with Stainless hardware.
- All headlights and bulbs have been replaced and in working order.
- New Snowden Bench Seat Distressed Charcoal

Suspension:
- Front clip and rear end taken off 72' C10. Rear-end new Yukon gears to match tire size.
- RideTech Strongarm Suspension with adjustable FOX Coilovers both front and rear. Drives like a modern day truck, 75+ MPH without issue! Confident inspiring.
- Detroit D-Town 18" steel wheels. Powder coated to dark bronze.
- TOYO Proxes

This truck is an absolute pleasure to drive. It's rowdy for sure and gets a lot of looks.
This is NOT A PROJECT. It was built to my wishes and it's 100% complete. I have absolutely ZERO intentions of painting it...carries a patina finish and ALL cancer typically found at the wheel well or rockers have been taken care of. No rust cancer on frame, it's solid. It's always been a CA truck and I never drove it in any type of weather. Always garaged. Original black CA plates. No carpet at this time but you can add if you wish.

Please let me know if there are any additional photos or information that I can provide for you. Please set up a time to come check it out! I will ONLY entertain test drives with a deposit - More than happy to take you for a spin until a deposit has been provided. Call or text 858 - 525 - 39 SIX FIVE

Low ballers, tire kickers, barterers, and or tattoo artists please don't waste my time or yours. Not interested.
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote