View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 10:34 AM   #9
mr.mud1

Re: Radiator confusion = Is it Possible the l6 250 Rad is the same as the 350?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.mud1 View Post
you can usually see the rows of tubes.the picture i put on of my 3 core rad core with the tanks off,is plain as day,count the rows of tubes.how many rows in the core you have now?probably 2?i get my brass/copper cores from Spectra-Premium,built in Quebec.any local rad shop,if they care to help should be able to get a core and build you a rad.send your tanks to me,i'll build you one but no reason why you couldn't get one done locally or close by if you have an old fashioned rad shop to help.the last time i think i looked on Rock Auto,the dimensions of the rad,and rows of tubes was listed in the rad description,shouldn't be hard to figure out what a 6 cylinder rad is compared to a 350?personally i stay away from aluminum rads,lots of guys use them and have no trouble but as long as i can get brass/copper cores,i'll continue to do them the old fashioned way.take care.Greg
hi,i just went and looked at Rock Auto cause i was curious.they only show aluminum rads now,but the same part number for a 2 row 6 cylinder and a 350,core measures 28 1/4 X 17 and they show a 3 row for the 6 and the same rad for a 350 . hopefully that's a help?
mr.mud1 is offline   Reply With Quote