View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 02:20 PM   #10
Blazer Steve

Re: Rear Air ride no frame cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
That was the point I was attempting to make. The 'ride height' can be anywhere depending on what parts are used, what pressure the person likes, & what bracketry/how the bags are installed. Same thing for the total drop. It can vary depending on the parts combo & what the actual physical limitation is.

So you'd want to know what set-up the person is using (parts, pressures, installation specs) to go along w/any images they provide to narrow down your choice. Beyond that, it's adjustable as you mentioned.
I totally get what you are saying and have a completely airred out frame laying 65 so I understand all that... I wanted to see if adding airbags to the factory setup in the wifes 72 made sense instead of lowered springs and blocks I wanted to see more of the "aired out" look of a 72 with bags aired that are mounted in the factory locations... just trying to determine if I wanted to slam hers to the ground on static lowering job and deal with the FUN of driving a truck w crossmembers and control arms inches from the ground, or the flexibility to air up and drive the "lowered" truck at a more factory ride height. After seeing what I see, will probably just go full mods on her service truck! Thanks again Sorry if I sounded *****y.
Blazer Steve is offline   Reply With Quote