View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 05:24 PM   #21
red69ss
Burnouts are therapeutic

Re: here's my new project soon to be "daily driver"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoKeene View Post
Looks like it will make a good driver. Go with the 350, never been much for the 305's. Matter of fact I have one I have been trying to give away for years...no takers.
I have had them in drivers and they have been ok, I think they get a bad rep. because they are low on horsepower, but if it doesn't run good I'm not wasting any time on it, I'm going to pull it and put the 350 in it. I really was planning on using it in the truck I'm building, but I can always find another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcburdic View Post
Hey Dewayne!!!....looks like a good find...so you went by my house then!!!
hey Geoff , thanks I was probaly close to you. you live closer to mooresville don't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcasalena View Post
I don't think you can even use that passenger side mirror. Looks like it's below your line of sight from the driver's seat.
yeah I'm going to order a set of the sport mirrors I hate these mirrors on there. I really like the two piece original mirrors but since I'm not going to paint the truck I'll go with the sport style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.L. View Post
There you go drive that thing, thats why it was made; looks great! Congratulations on that find!
thanks, the last one I had was too nice,pricey and non user friendly to drive everyday. plus I was driving an hour each way to work. now I'm only 7 miles from work so its more practical. I had a 70 about 8 years ago that I drove everyday and I loved it so I hope I enjoy this one as much. If I can stop myself from going to far with getting it road ready, I might have it ready in a couple of months.
1972 PONTIAC LEMANS CONVERTIBLE (WIFE'S CAR)

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Einstein
red69ss is offline   Reply With Quote