Thread: Gary's S10
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:41 AM   #22
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Gary's S10

454_72_4X4 I wish we had the money in our pockets you think we do for this This site is a "goldmine" if we slammed it with intrusive ads and charged site wide. If it was, our trucks would be show class, instead of projects in stages of being done. We would be driving vettes and escalades instead of a used yukon and chevy pickup. We would be living in a huge home, with enough room for the kids to have their own space and a huge shop out back... instead of a "starter" home with 3 bedrooms and no shop / garages.
I am in no way complaining, as we are happy and live just like every other "average" family. The thought that it is "someone else" lining their pockets is funny. Josh is my husband, he works full time and we have a family, we have bills and we have to pay them just like everyone else.
The site costs more to maintain each month then our truck payments...

I have no reason to edit your post, or argue your opinions. I just know how off base you are. Its not some unknown internet name your discussing.. its my family. Josh was against the site ever going subscription.. bad deals was the main reason it changed. As far as the rest, it would not be fair for many to profit off the site, while we struggled to pay the bills so the site could be free either.
Anyway, your entitled to your feelings, as am I.

Twisted minis, I am sorry your thread turned into this. I know of a few that want to help out to get you set up here. Please allow folks to help where they can. I was very impressed with your posts thus far, and hope you will stay around for a long time.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote