View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 12:43 AM   #19
rmvlt1100

Re: 1965 C-10 LS build

I have been working on the engine wiring over the past few days. I have about 90% of the wiring done. I have the computer mounted, the TAC unit mounted and both the fuse box for the engine harness and the new fuse box and wiring for the truck mounted. I still have to run the trucks wiring harness though. I still need to clean up the wires and put the wires in loom but its getting close. I mounted the drive by wire gas pedal but need to cut the pedal and move it up a little bit to make it a little more comfortable. Nothing a little cutting and welding will take care of.

The new rear mounted gas tank came yesterday from Brothers Truck parts. I think I will give my brain a rest from wiring and on Monday get the tank, fuel pump and lines finished up.

On a different note if any one around the southern Chicago suburbs CPC power coating in Crest Hill has a deal on powercoating frames. The latest Lead Foot News paper has an add in it that shows $300.00 for any car frame blasted and power-coated. This is the place that did mine, never had a problem with their work.

http://www.cpcpowdercoating.com/page1.html
rmvlt1100 is offline   Reply With Quote