View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 03:16 PM   #36
OldGMJon

Wink Re: POST your 60-66 Panel truck only pictures

Here is my 65'...the first pic is a combo shot when I just got it back from the painter. That is when I took ownership as well as this truck was started by a friend that had too many projects so I took this off his hands. Been sitting in the garage ever since while I collect parts, traded those Suburban seats for a pair of buckets, also got the various delete and cover plates for the back doors in the trade as well...had to throw in a nice truck bench seat though. This is an unusual Chevy panel with factory or dealer installed interior side panels instead of the bare bones look that these trucks usually have. Someone built a wood floor with a tapered frame to be flush at the back doors but gives a few inches of height at the front for a shallow storage area just behind the seats...you can just see the hand pull to open it up. Basically, the compartment houses the speaker wires for the rear speakers but could hold something shallow or short out of the way. I still need a good automatic column. It came with a 350 in it but I want to replace that with either my 283 or the I230 I have waiting for homes. jon
Attached Images

OldGMJon is offline   Reply With Quote