View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 12:39 PM   #83
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: AM I wrong in being disappointed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K5Fan View Post
I've been watching this thread for a while, and I would be just as PO'd, if not more, to say the least. I'm not familiar with what Admin can do about it, if anything, but that is definitely NOT "Rust Free"! .
Nothing? I can ban the user but I can not control what folks buy and sell. Especially if no one contacts me directly about it.

I had a few minutes, so I went through the past 3 years PM. I cant find any about this. I searched for reported posts. I can't find any about this. I did find aa few deleted threads about the issue. I did find a few not shipped posts on the sellers profile from bad sales (again no pm or reported post). The thing that caught my eye was this post , in general discussion, not in member reviews.

With that said, I could had overlooked a contact about it, but I don't believe so.

I am truly sorry that you had a bad deal with jensjimmy or whatever the name is. I did ban their account, but they have not been here since the transaction. Karma will get them, God don't like ugly. I am sorry you had this happen. I hope it doesnt ever again but yall.. just post it, review etc.. tell folks so they dont get fd next.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote