View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 04:48 AM   #14
blackedoutharley
Account Suspended

Re: have some questions about 350 performance parts

[QUOTE=ya it is a classic;4772239]hey blackedoutharley your pickup sounds NICE! what mufflers are you running? also i found i couple high rise intakes(i have a 4in cowl hood) and one of the intakes is on ebay and theres no numbers and no maker but its a used aluminum and its like 27 bucks buy it now. think i should get it? also im reading a hotrod online article and there using a muther thumper cam in there 350 and its working good. that guys still got that cam so do you think it would be worth it? and i also found a couple HEIs on ebay(see links) which one would you recomend?

Thanks...

Those mufflers are "Flo-Pro" brand that have been on there for about 15 years.

I don't buy no-name parts as important as an intake. I have an Edelbrock Performer RPM on my truck and it works good in my opinion. They are hard to beat.

I would not recommend the Muther Thumper line of cams in any truck. The cam that is in my truck is a Comp High Energy 268h. I am going to pull this motor soon and go through it and will be going to the Extreme Energy XE268H.

As far as buying a new HEI stick to Summit or Jegs. I know you can buy a completely new MSD HEI for under $140 complete.
blackedoutharley is offline   Reply With Quote