View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 04:33 PM   #2
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: choosing a two post lift

There are quite a few posts already on here that will be of some value to you. Go up to the gray google box at the top of this post and type in "2 post Lift" make sure to click on 67-72chevytrucks.com instead of web and it brings up quite a few of them. Will probably be a quicker way to help you decide.

I got lucky and picked up a 9K 2 post lift off craigs that was in like new condition for about $1k bucks but before that I was in Greg Smith equipment several times looking at their Atlas lifts. The main thing I don't like about the one I have is that it has the floor plate between the posts. Makes it a pain if using transmission jack and other stuff.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote