View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 11:48 PM   #1
ChrisCostlow

Talking Has anyone bought Blazer door shells?

I have a 72 CST and the bottoms of the doors are completely rusted out. I'd love to replace the doors completely with new shells and hardware.

I'm curious. Has anyone here bought new shells? Know anyone who has? Is it worth the price? Do the 72 shells have the hole for the screw underneath the wing window?

I just replaced the carpet with new stuff from stockinteriors.com, bolted in new Corbeau Baja XRS seats, put the USA-630 radio, amp, and speakers in, got the dash cluster in the mail from Bowtie Bits, fabricated the rear interior panels from drawings I got here on the board and carpeted them, and replaced the weatherstripping for the doors. Two months ago I had both axles, the tranny, and transfer case rebuilt.

Here's the kicker though...

Tomorrow She goes in for a new heart. 330HP Chevy crate motor, HEI ignition, and Holley Terminator throttle body fuel injection. Yee haw!

So, anyone ever bought new door shells? That's the last thing my Wife will let me buy... though I might not have to beg after selling the old buckets and dash cluster.

Thanks in Advance!
Chris
ChrisCostlow is offline   Reply With Quote