View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 12:13 AM   #265
randy500
Account Suspended

Re: Crew Cab build preview...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
For over 20 years I told friends I would paint my 72' red and white. A few years ago, when I really started tearing into the truck for a full rebuild I started to reconsider the color. I don't know why it is such a hard decision for me. I wish I wouldn't get so hung up on it, but I do... Well, I finally landed on owning a blue truck, probably with a white roof and sides. I'm still not even sure which blue truthfully! A few weeks ago Randy throws up a beautiful blue on blue houndstooth seat cover and blue carpet at a good price and I jumped on it like butter on a hot biscuit!! A few days later a large box was brought to my door and I tore into it... the relief flowed through my brain like when a junkie gets his dope.

Now I see this work of art.....

Just shoot me now.

I have come to realize that a man needs a chevy truck in each color. Thats the only solution for me.
Blue and white is beautiful and I love the houndstooth, this truck was almost blue but I did blue and white, and orange and white in the past so this one is red. Now my short bed I’m building to sell it and I want max appeal, it was going to be black and white with blue interior but I changed my mind, I think the most popular color is blue and white so I decided blue and white and decided to do blue buckets since everybody likes them so much, that’s why I sold the houndstooth bench cover.
randy500 is offline   Reply With Quote