Thread: TA_C10: Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 11:31 PM   #435
TA_C10

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

Update - Vintage Air - Front Drive Accessories

Well I spent most the weekend on drugs trying not to get sick, lot's of vitamin c, shots of flonase and 24 hour zyrtec everyday for last 5 days and it worked. I never got real sick just mainly felt like i was gonna be and hardly any energy. So I just cleaned the garage out last couple days and organized all my stuff better. That is a big task let me tell ya, sucked.

So tonight after finishing rest of that, I decided to install my 2010 camaro mid-mount A/C bracket for Sanden 709 compressor from vintage air. Wasn't too hard. Follow instructions and study the diagrams is all there is to it. It's cool how they figured out you buy a certain tensioner pully and swap its pulley for another pulley they provide(VA) and boom, it all works together just right. I mounted the compressor 90 degree left, didn't think I was going to want my a/c lines on the top but maybe I do, we will see how it looks another time, might switch that.

Also installed the LS alt/ps bracket. Cleaned up the alternator and PS pump that came with my engine and installed them too. Starting to look like a complete engine again

Pics for your viewing pleasure:

"It's only money".
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote