Thread: Project C10
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #10
6772owner
Gearhead

Re: Project C10

Here are current pics of my progress, slow but sure lol I still have throttle and TV cables to do, along with a million other little details.... I bought a 5 wire LS1 MAF sensor to eliminate the seperate IAT. I also purchased an adapter harness from Current Performance to plug in the new MAF w/o cutting up the harness, I also got an aftermarket aluminum elbow and AEM dry flow air filter.

I also purchased a brand new radiator for a 96' Camaro w/automatic trans from E-Bay and only had to drill four new holes to install it. My trans cooler lines hooked right back up and I used a set of electric fans for the Camaro as well. I plugged them in with the factory harness and moved on. I was also able to use factory upper and lower radiator hoses with made life easy, and future replacement hassle free.

Here's a look at the ECU mounted and heater hoses hooked up.

I also finally got the power steering reservoir mounted to the radiator support and plumbed to the p/s pump and the steering box.

I also bent up the rest of the feed line and got it flared and attached to the original Camaro feed hose for the rack and pinion
system.

Last edited by 6772owner; 03-23-2009 at 10:14 PM. Reason: text/pics
6772owner is offline   Reply With Quote