View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #16
McMurphy

Re: Not Another Rebuild Thread....

Quote:
Nice score!!! Up in the north country I have heard the winter months are also called "garage season" Maybe you will be finished up and cruising in the spring!! Welcome to the site!!!
Check out the regional section here , I have seen some posts from some others in the Alaska section!!

Maybe you could put in a good word in to the big jolly bearded guy who brings me parts and neat tools around the end of December.
He could hook you up with parts at reasonable shipping!!!
I will give it a go for you Bubba! From what I hear Santa rides a Harley up here in the off season, but I have yet to spot him!

Quote:
Outstanding! Great truck and story, looks like you're really making progress. Welcome to the forum!
Thanks Mark. I have read your thread and really dig your caddy lights! I am from Spokane, grew up out at the end of Long Lake went to school at Springdale. Would like to catch up to you next August when I am in town, photo shoot your truck with my Tempest!

Quote:
Nice truck. I think a vehicle isn't officially yours until it draws blood.
rcbildr, one of the nails on the camper shell got me on day 1 of my tearing into it. Tore a nice 3" gash on my left arm... I was so proud. I showed my wife my "first blood" to the truck. LOL too funny!

Quote:
I really hated to see you ditch the carpet door panels.
I could send them to you maybe? Haven't tossed them out the door just yet ... Hahahah

My 66 Stepside
My 64 Tow Truck
My 66 Tempest

Table Of Contents Added to Page1
McMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote