View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 10:53 AM   #1
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

HP Tuners V4 is out! NGauge Support!

Alright you most of yall know that I'm kinda partial to HP Tuners, and I've usually had access to alpha and beta versions of the VCM Suite and scanner.

Up until know probably 99%+ of the GM ls swaps have been done using v3.xx of the software, and the MPVI or MPVI Pro (the dongle/box). Which has been great but has certain limits. The software began to look a little dated, certain things didn't optimize well for new touchscreen laptops, and lacked hardware support for some oddball computer setups.
The MPVI boxes could hold 250 tunes, had a bunch of wires (especially if you had Pro with external wideband input).

So....

HPT finally dropped V4.x of the VCM Suite/scanner, the first full-build release in a longtime. It has expanded support for the new tables we need in GenV swaps, easier use of the GenIV GMVE tables, and a bunch of backend stuff I don't understand

The other huge change as part of this is the release of the MPVI-2
This new unit stores around 4x as many tunes, and connects WIRELESS to your data port. No more sitting with a pile of wires on your lap, and no more dragging wires through the window when its on the dyno.

AND the support for GM protocols is now working on the NGauge. This is a multi-readout gauge similar to the ScanGauge, but can store 5 tunes on 6 licensed vehicles; log and flash without a laptop, and monitor 32 PID's simultaneously.

This info kinda gave me a chubby.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote