View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 02:14 PM   #25
mcc-bri

Re: 67 gmc-project ball to the walls

I called the guy with the shortbox tonight only to be really dissapointed. Aparently he wants 1-2 thousand for this box. He must have said 1000 but i thought i heard 2000, i was kinda in shock from the things he said leading up to telling me what he wants for this box. I was real pissed and hot when i got off the phone with this guy cause he new i was a high school kid and couldnt tell me what kind of money he wanted for this thing in the bigining when i first called him so i wasted my time and gas to go look at this box. Not happy at all about that so im down but not out with going to a short box. Im going to cut and section my box sides into short box ones and ill save my 1-2 for somthing better.

here are some pics of this box and it is a compleat box. Its nice but isnt worth what he wants for it imo but maybe im wrong about what its worth, let me know what you think.

also some pics of my finished work on my passenger side drip rail and i laid out some tape quick on the side of my box to show where im going to cut a foot out of it.
Attached Images

mcc-bri is offline   Reply With Quote