View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 09:48 PM   #23
shores6

Re: Project: Boosted Blucille. '70 C10 SWB PB Fab, LS2 S475

Now it came time to put the body on. And I drug my feet heavily when it came to this. Not that I didn't have a solid truck because I did. But I just couldn't get excited about the truck body that I did have. It wasn't what I wanted. So the search was back on to find a patina short bed truck. Many months of searching and absolutely no luck. I was starting to get a little discouraged. The whole time I was building the chassis, the blue truck was in the back of my mind. Kicking myself for ever selling it, I kept thinking it would be awesome to have it back. Well luckily I sold it to a guy that was fairly local to me. So I call him up one day and ask him if he wanted to sell it one last time. (probably asked him a dozen or more over the last couple of years lol) And once again, he shot me down. I had one last hail mary for him. I told him I would trade him the '68 body that I had for the blue truck body since I had already built the suspension and he had already built his as well. After what seemed like a lifetime over the phone, he agreed on that. OH HAPPY FREAKIN DAY!!!! I was giddy as a school girl. The blue truck was coming home!!!!

shores6 is offline   Reply With Quote