View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 12:11 PM   #114
520-k5

Re: project orange crush 76 crewcab build

Quote:
Originally Posted by notallthere View Post
Forgive me but I could not find it in your posts. Who did you order the C notch through? I have lowered my C20 4 in the front and 4 in the back but I am looking at going lower in the rear to level it out more.

Thanks
I bought the rear flip kit from street pros .com it was 275 bucks shipped and I thought it was a bolt in kit because that's what the picture advertises. Well after about 2 weeks it finally showed up and it was chassis tech garbage. And a weld in kit at that but I didn't realize the pad mounts on a 14 bolt are solid and there is no real way of using a halfton style flip kit that keeps your pinion angle. So after looking around a little and the only other options were western chassis at almost 400 bucks for there kit, switch suspension which is chassis tech painted black literally, and chassis tech which is what I received I just decided I already had so we'll install it. The c notches are nice I'll give them that. The new pad mounts were a little oversized and the u bolts were completely junk. I installed everything dry and moved the truck off the 2 post over to the drive on lift and when I was loosening up the ubolts so we could center the rear end and set pinion angle they stripped loosening them so I had to buy a quality set of u bolts another 70 bucks local. If I ever do another c20/c30 drop I'd piece everything together rather then buy that junk again
520-k5 is offline   Reply With Quote