View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
sourkraut

"The way it is" 67'swb

I have put this off long enough and decided to do a thread. I have picked the name the way it is for the reason of just that. I am planning on doing all of the work myself from start to finish and to the best of my ability. My goal is to do all of the sheet work and repair and use no filler and paint a vehicle for the first time. The way it turns out will be the way it stays. I am trying to keep this as cheap as possiblewith out paying for any labor. I know alot of you guys have done this and are very talented craftsmen. This will be a new adventure for me as I have only done suspension and engine work to my vehicles in the past. I have done several custom motorcycles and they have turned out very nice. My last one has had the same theme with everything being fabbed in my garage from start to finish and be made from scratch. the best part was I painted it and used no filler and looks great. I thought it would be cool to see if I could carry the same theme over to my truck.

I am half way thru my tuck build and will post pics as I have time. As you can see my rear section of the frame took some needed some attention BADLY!

Enjoy!
Attached Images

sourkraut is offline   Reply With Quote