View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 10:23 PM   #686
Zoomad75
K5Camper

Re: post up your camping pics

Quote:
Great pics, Rob! K5 looks like it is doing exactly what you want. I'm expecting to see a write up on that FWC pretty soon as well as Desert Trip.
Outside of my overheated fuel system acting up again, it walked over everything. Pearl Pass is rated difficult and I agree. Steep, narrow and rocky going up and down. I drove right over every inch of it without cracking the throttle over 1500 rpm. It just crawled and that front tru-trac just pulled through every tight spot. It's so cool to just finesse it over the rough stuff than beating it like a rented mule and hammering over stuff.

The FWC has been something I've been searching for a very long time. I'll update the build thread with some new info. I need to finish wiring up the report for the desert trip. I'll I can say is it was epic. Most fun I've had on 4 wheels. That says a lot as I've done a lot of stuff with 4 wheels.

Quote:
Cool pics Zoomad! I would sure like to make it down that way for high elevation wheeling at some point.
Always ready to show another around. I'm sure we are going to do more weekend trips in the future.

Quote:
Beautiful country there!
Yall see any Elk while you were out?
We saw a lot of cows. A lot of the area we were on is open range. Saw a few smaller white tail deer, but no elk. Moose is in the area too, but didn't see any.
Zoomad75 is offline   Reply With Quote