View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 12:18 PM   #1
Theoriginalsilverado

Question Fuel System Questions

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've made a post. I just got home from university and I'll be going back on a work term soon, but before I do I was hoping to get my motor running. I have a bone stock 1975 Chevrolet C20 with a 350, camper special, regular cab long bed. I tore down the truck into all her parts, cleaned it all up and painted everything, replacing what needed replacing.

My question is about the fuel system. In taking it apart I wasn't as careful or methodical in dealing with the wiring and plumbing as I should have. I've managed to figure everything out without any issue, except for the fuel system. It has dual tanks, with the switch in the cab. I don't know much about the system and can't find much online.

I need someone to tell me what I need in place for the sending unit, regulator, and valve to work? I may be missing key parts of the wiring or simply not know what to do with it, so if someone could explain the whole system to me and what I need I'd appreciate it.

It's an embarrassing confession to make, but I'm self taught and have managed to figure out everything else, and I learn from my mistakes. I'd no doubt work this out on my own but I'm hoping to have it done in time before I have to leave for another year before I'll get to properly work on her again.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Theoriginalsilverado is offline   Reply With Quote