View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 11:21 AM   #54
LowCST

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
I don't exactly remember. I want to say the stock hub is 4" and the guy I had do my wheels bored them slightly larger than that, maybe 4.1". I don't know for certain, but could measure it this evening if you want to know exactly. All I know is the wheel isn't hub centric anymore, as in, the wheel bore is slightly larger than the hub on the axle and the wheel is centered with the lugnuts. I had to get different lugnuts (these) since the transits are technically made for slightly larger studs. As for my spacers, I also had to bore those out to fit so I don't know what spacers would work without modification.
Yea that would’ be awesome if you have time to measure them. No rush man. So my plan would be this (tell me if I’m missing anything here)

1.) get all 4 wheel centers bored to clear the hubs
2.) run 1.25-1.5” spacers on the rears (either find ones that fit our hubs or get them bored as well) if I’m reading your instructions right I shouldn’t have to use spacers on the fronts.
3.) make sure the studs now are long enough to clear the new setup. I’m gonna look at what the other guys mentioned above and check out the Toyota style spacers that may fit.

I’m going to run a hubcentric spacer if at all possible for safety and stability reasons so if I find a solution that fits I’ll def let you know. Thanks again for the help man much appreciated
Posted via Mobile Device
LowCST is offline   Reply With Quote