Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 02:45 AM   #84
Bloodhound

Re: USA1 Industries

If you wish to hear of my horrendous experience with USA1, feel free to scroll back to page 2 of this thread for context. But I decided to conduct an experiment. (I posted this on another squarebody forum). Tina, keep in mind Randy no doubt knows you on a first name basis, so your experience with them is going to be inherently different than us random suckers.

My relationship with USA1 is like a toxic girlfriend that I have a sad need to want to make work out. Despite all I went through waiting a year and a half for my door panels until I forced their delivery with legal measures, I wanted to give them another try!

I needed all of the headliner trim for my truck, and I got it through LMC, but the pieces that go along the windshield and rear window were back ordered. So I made an order for the two trim pieces, in black - no painting necessary, through USA1, just to see what happens. I even used a friend's address and credit card in case they've blacklisted me or something.

Of course they claimed they were in stock, and of course charged the card immediately. Then one week goes by, then two...So I send them an email saying please cancel my order. In the meantime, I ordered the exact same parts from Truck and Car Shop.

No response at all from USA1, so I call them. I don't get anyone on the phone. I send another email, and another, no response. All my trim from LMC and Truck and Car shop show up promptly without issue. Another week goes by. I send ANOTHER email saying please cancel this order, and please acknowledge this email. Nothing. Then, today, I get an email saying "Your order has shipped"!! Seriously.

Someone please have me committed where I can get the help I need.
Bloodhound is offline   Reply With Quote