View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 07:15 PM   #20
PBFAB.COM

Re: PB Stage 2 Deluxe Front Kit

Hey Willie,

Next time reach out to us. We would've been happy to fix the issue with your control arms. This is the first time we've heard of any issue with the zerk holes being too big or oversized. It would be extremely rare for it to happen on just one set since they are produced in batches. We also would have made your replacement arms, if necessary, in a day or two. On another note, we keep every single email and voicemail. I can promise you that we have never not returned a call or email intentionally. So please accept my apology if that occurred.

It's no secret our build times are longer than most. You guys all know the story. We build everything in house. We pride ourselves on the quality of our parts. It's what we're known for. Do we make mistakes, of course. With the volume we do, it'd be impossible not to mess up once in a while. But we ALWAYS stand behind our product and our work. We will fix any issue.

If you guys have any questions, pleas shoot me an email. I'll be happy to talk. brandon@pbfab.com

Oh, and C10 Shop is across the street. They sell PB stuff along with some other components. Not owned by PB.

Brandon

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson