Thread: tuba trucks
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 09:43 PM   #151
clemdaddy

Re: tuba trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Cottons truck is as perfect as they come. Spot on perfection. Saw this truck in person and the pics don't do it justice.
thanks buddy, we're closing in on this one, pete is awesome, should be done in early spring. missing you guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth68 View Post
Clem - Beautiful work as always! I go past your place almost every day...I always look to see what might be newly hanging around
thanks neighbor, stop in… time to meet-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh1965 View Post
Clem It's coming along well . I am looking forward to seeing it with the bed on .
just painted the bed again today and after a couple of days curing you will see it on the frame… promise… and thanks martin, looks like you are back at your truck also. some folks just need to feel progress on their projects or things just aren't right, i know you're one of those guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcardfan View Post
Beautiful work Clem. I also got to see it in person and talk with Cotton about it. The pics don't do it justice. Very nice. I know Cotton is excited about getting it finished.
cotton is very excited about his truck. we're discussing some concepts about the finished product and i think its gonna be pretty cool. so hang with us and thanks for the comments man...

[QUOTE=disasterbus;7389472]A nice surprise in the post this morning was a package from Rian (Grizz) containing a sticker he picked up on his recent road trip and a cool tee shirt which was a present for me from Clem.

Another example of how cool the people are that share our interest in all things automotive when someone like Clem takes the time and trouble to send something to someone they've never met.

Thanks Clem (and of course, thanks Grizz for taking care of the shipping!)

you are totally welcome and that Grizz… well, he's is one of a kind.
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote