Thread: "52 3600/3100"
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 07:23 AM   #66
Mains52

Re: "52 3600/3100"

Ok fellas a little update after a long hiatus. So my buddy bought a 69 camaro around the same time I bought my truck just under 3 years ago. 40k$ later, yesterday he told me he was taking off for the Power Tour in that camaro. Granted he only has a wife that doesn't touch his paychecks and no kids, this made me feel like such a loser for the fact that he bought a shell and built a possibly 100k$ car from the ground up in the same amount of time that I have switched frames three times and went back and forth on what I wanted to do. I am still way off of being on the street.
So all that being said I have set a goal to have the truck on the road by my birthday next year in 2019 and intend on making that goal. I started buying some parts again and as soon as I get time I will be busting ass on the truck. I went back to racing Motocross again after a 5 year break and have been doing pretty decent so its taking up a lot of my time and money also.
I won an auction from speedway on ebay for a set of drop spindles for $47 and some change so I'm pumped on that. I also seen a truck the other day that's virtually what I want out of my truck and that helped kick it into gear. i stopped and took a picture. Sorry for the long update and BS. my next posts should be project pics.
Attached Images

Mains52 is offline   Reply With Quote