View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 05:17 PM   #4
NeoJuice

Re: Brake Residual Valve Location Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sheep View Post
I mounted mine right off of the master cylinder, before the "tee" for the front brakes.
Thanks Black_Sheep. After doing a little more thinking about it I guess I answered my own question where to put the front residual valve. I'll install it just off the master cylinder then run line to the wilwood 'FI" proportioning valve port because reading the wilwood manual says.

"Wilwood’s new Combination Proportioning Valve substantially simplifies mounting, plumbing, wiring and brake proportioning adjustments on vehicles with custom brake systems. The combination block maintains full isolation between front and rear fluid circuits and can be used in conjunction with any tandem outlet or dual mount master cylinder assemblies. The rear circuit has a single inlet and single outlet with the adjustable proportioning valve. The front circuit has a single inlet with two outlets. It can be run as a single outlet with one outlet plugged, or used to split the plumbing on its way to the front calipers."

The adjustable valve is only for the rear which I plumbed correctly with the residual valve near the rear brakes. I guess I should have thought this through before starting to freak out LOL.

Last edited by NeoJuice; 08-03-2017 at 05:24 PM.
NeoJuice is offline   Reply With Quote