View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:53 AM   #63
DirtyLarry
Windy Corner of a Dirty Street

Re: Lets see some pics of 4x4's in the snow, mud or whatever else!

Some old pictures before lockers, winches, topper, 8.1L, etc…..

Top of Greenhorn Mountain 2005

Stuck at Lake Pueblo in the silt around 2002 during the drought. The lake was at it's all time lowest level. Today, the truck would be underwater by at least 50 ft.

Stuck...stuck on a rental trailer when moving to Detroit right after college graduation. Had to put skinnies on the front to make it fit on the trailer. How simple life was when all your crap fits in a 24ft van with 15 ft of cargo space left. June 1997

Stuck…stuck in the hood for 6 years. Picture taken in Windsor, ON Canada in 1997 with the GM World Headquarters in Detroit in the back ground when I was fresh out of college, much younger and skinnier. My cube was on the 13th floor on the tower on the left overlooking the river. GM Truck S.S.M floor. Detroit is a nice place to LEAVE! Once I got settle in and was able to afford a new truck I only drove the good old truck in the summer due to the midwest's road salt addiction. It probably only saw 5,000 miles in 6 years. Still had the old style CO licence plates then.

More stuck…stuck in Michigan where I couldn't wait to leave. Picture after fresh paint in 1999. Oakland County Park, MI (paint...1998 Pontiac Montana Quasar Blue...mini van color...I know, but a nice mini van color). I still have this MI licence plates hanging in my garage to remind me of the hell I had to pay to get where I am at.

Not stuck but cool picture from Jan 2010. Was stuck a while before and again a while later. Same paint that was laid in 1999....just better lighting and 11 year newer camera. Custer County, CO

Last edited by DirtyLarry; 01-26-2010 at 03:21 AM.
DirtyLarry is offline   Reply With Quote