View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 04:19 PM   #4
Pro Performance

Re: 72 Suburban air ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust hole View Post
Looking to do air ride on my suburban. Never put one of these on before. I see porter on here a lot but they are real proud of their stuff and I don't want to wait 3 or more months. I'm sure it's great stuff but I'm ready to go now. I talked to a couple of companys and got prices, found Bc fab has the parts I want for a good price. Anybody have experience with them?

I want to keep the factory upper and lower arms for now so whats the best way to attach the bags? I read something about cutting the lowers and welding in a cup or should I just use the bolt on plates upper and lower? Also what shocks are you running? Do I need a new cross member for the back? I'll take all the advice I can get!

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just new to this and want to do it right the first time.

Thanks, Damon
Hey Damon,

We would be glad to help. If you are wanting to use stock arms, then a aftermarket crossmember is out of the questions. You can cup the lower arms and gain some extra drop.

It all comes down to how low you want to go. That is really going to determine what components will work best for you. Are you wanting to lay it on the ground?

Send us an email, call or PM and can definitely help put something together that fits your needs.

480-420-8175
travis@azproperformance.com
Pro Performance is offline   Reply With Quote