View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 03:53 AM   #1833
67chevy1series

Re: 1967 Chevy CST aka "the loud truck"

Man I haven't been on here in forever! Lot has happened since last time I touched base with this thread.. the 67 is still alive and being daily driven to mu new job at O Reillys auto parts.. and I also picked up some more vehicles. Last February I picked up a 67 RS camaro from Texas, it was originally a inline 6/powerflide car and I redid the brakes all the way around and bought a 66 327 and shoved that in with a th350 trans I pulled out of my 67 C10talk about 3 years ago. I got the camaro driving by late May and registered but early August. Sadly I let a buddy of mine from work follow behind me in my c10 and he blew the motor in the camaro.. so now I'm in the middle of building a 383 stroker for that car. 2nd thing I picked up is a 1976 formula firebird, it's a factory 490 car but the PO daughter blew the 400 up and they got rid of the moto, other than the block, crank and heads I have all the motor parts and trans etc. and last but not least I also picked up a 73 chevy c10 short fleet in mid November.. that truck I'm going to sell once I get it running and driving, which I should have accomplished in a couple weeks.. I remember everybody likes pictures here so here's the newest additions to my motor pool.. for all the roadkill fans out there you can spot my camaro in the new episode of roadkill with Stubby bob at around 20:32ish into the episode!
Attached Images

67chevy1series is offline   Reply With Quote