View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 10:25 AM   #226
Slick67
Sofa King Crazy!!

Re: Buried to Bagged 1972 2wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ORANGE View Post
I poped 5 of those holes in each of my tortion boxes, with the flange pointing downward so nothing would get trapped inside them, they look good also, spaced them out evenly.
Those would be hard to see on mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ORANGE View Post
Ya dash is comming together nicly, I just got a 59 Impala dash that Im widen and getting ready to install,, Evey time I turn around I'm making a change, cut the drip rail off Friday.
I was going with a 59 dash and decided not to because I have a friend building a Blazer and already did it. They look great in Blazers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Bummer about the plasma cutter. Sounds like you have already replaced it. I would like to get a plasma and bead roller for my shop too. They are valuable tools when it comes to metal work. Your blazer just keeps getting nicer! Are you going to do all the bodywork / paint too?
Yep, got it replaced same day. Now I am waiting 5 days for the refund to hit my account. IMO they are essential to have......now that I have one! The bead roller came in last night but I won't have a chance to actually bend metal until this weekend. I am helping my friend Ronnie out. We are taking his other 39 Chevy to a few shops for estimates to get some body work and paint done. I guess that answers your other question! I will do all the initial body work and then let a professional fine tune it. The paint will be pricey so I would hate to blow money on mistakes that I could make doing the paint myself. Although, I will be tempting fate and painting something else this year.

My Blazer Build (New) - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=654650

My 67 Build - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=335650

67 Chevy LWB big window a/c AKA TOTALLED BY A JACKASS.
1972 2wd Blazer "Porterbuilt and Sloshed"
Slick67 is offline   Reply With Quote