Thread: 48 panel truck
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 10:25 PM   #23
xpickup

Re: 48 panel truck

FRENCHBLUE72,Thank you. There does not seem to be very many on here. I did notice that too.

BBEEP, Thank you. I love your panel. It is very nice. Great to see you towing with it. Do you have a build when you did your panel? I love what you are doing to the Suburban. Sometime could you post a shot of your side so I could see the amount of bow in the side. Maybe a foot out and from the middle of the door. I need a business, may be some time.

Atommik, No problem. I will try maybe Sunday or during the week.

Well here are todays pictures. First is the door patch. It had a bunch of holes , so I just ran a length of beading on the bead roller. Cut to fit and welded it all in. Next was the last of the bad repair that was done a long time ago. It was a overlap job so it had to go plus it was all bend up. So I made a patch to fit. Then hammered and dollied and used the shrinking disc and I have it a lot better than it was. I wish my arms were long so I could do it myself. I think I might need help with it for the rest. The shrinking disc is a real savior. It is amazing on how it works. It was the best $200 I could have spend( 2 discs a video and a craftsman 7" grinder). The last is a picture if my dash.

Shannon
Attached Images

xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote