View Single Post
Old 08-13-2001, 06:46 PM   #4
Timbo's350

Yea I'm gettin 2" drop shackles also....I'll prolly do the drop towards the end of the year when I get new tires (If the ones on there right now last that long...hehe)

------------------
90 GMC Sierra SWB... TBI 350 w/ 700R4 (4L60) 98k mi. Flowtech Shorty Headers, Jet chip, Flows (Dualed at the corners of the fender), K&N Aircharger, Bosch Plat. +4 plugs & wires

"Beer, Boobs, or Booty... Nobody rides free"- A friend of mine

My Truck has only 2 speeds:
Reverse &
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!
-My 10 yr. old bro_

2 RF 10" HE2 subs & RF 250a2 amp.... Kenwood 4x6s in dash & columns, Pioneer CD

Gray w/ a fat red stripe on either side, 16x8s w/ 255/70/15 Goodyear Wingfoot, Billet Grill...
(Soon to be dropped 4/6 rollin on 255/55s at the corners, Chrome teardrop front bumper, Clear headlights, signals, & corners, phantom grill Cervinis Ram Air Hood, Sir Michael's Roll Pan, sport mirrors, caddy tails, shaved trim & emblems, tailgate handle,& doors)Haven't though of a color to paint it yet but I was thinking a blue or orange pearl w/ either racing stripes or ghost flames

"Beer, Boobs, or Booty... Nobody rides free"- A friend of mine

My Truck has only 2 speeds:
Reverse &
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!
-My 10 yr. old bro-

F*CK THOSE PU*SY TERRORISTS
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Timbo's350 is offline   Reply With Quote