View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 07:35 PM   #26
dmjlambert

Re: What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Heartbeat View Post
We have decided to start advertising with C/10 Builders Magazine.. This is the add.. Curious to see what everyone thinks... WES
It is well done and nice looking. If you want to kick it up a notch in future runs, here's my ideas:

Writing to sbcglobal.net, comcast.net, yahoo.com, gmail.com and other addresses like that for a business are a turn off to me. I recommend since you have the domain classicheartbeat.com anyway, go ahead and set up the domain email and give an address like support@classicheartbeat.com or orders@classicheartbeat.com (or bolt@classicheartbeat.com)

I don't find value in the pictures of body parts or brand logos, such as Inline Tube, Precision, KeyParts, and the other ones I can't read because the print it too small. Leaving those out will leave room for...

Mention in the add what sets you apart. You mention in this thread you "have produced some of my own product that the quality is unmatched". In what circumstances do you do that? Is it when reproduction parts makers don't offer specific parts or the quality is low, you step up and fill the need? Any hard to find parts? Have you done the homework for us and know what vendors have good parts, and only offer those? Do you offer any complete kits for some repair or upgrade that others don't offer? Let us know in the ad what you're about. You don't need to get wordy, just say in a couple bullet points what you do better than the rest.
dmjlambert is offline   Reply With Quote