View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 08:59 PM   #102
Budman56

Talking Re: here's my truck 65 c20

Quote:
Originally Posted by earl84 View Post
So glad you are back on it, your truck is one that inspired me to keep my C20 as a C20. Those buddy buckets, and that gauge cluster look amazing. Keep up the good work.
Thank you earl84 life just has a way of getting in the way of doing the things we love (family & chevy trucks) when I started this project almost three years ago I thought it would be a 6 month job, I bought this to replace a ford 250 that took a crap on me, so I bought & started the rebuild so that I could use it as a daily driver and have a truck that I could work on, but then I got laid off (the company closed it doors without paying any of us) so all work had to stop on the truck. I managed to find a job but then we decided to move closer to the work (I lived in southern cal) and moved to (northern cal) then when I got all moved and set up on the 13 acre lot and managed to buy a few more trucks for parts (9 more trucks) Then my youngest son was air lifted to the madera hospital and there we found out that he was a type 1 diabetic in addition to him already having SVT (a heart condition) that almost killed him when he was a baby and then came back when he turned 13. So to state the obvious this has been a difficult few years. But all is good now and at least for now were all on our feet and doing as good as we can with these illnesses. I have now started to try to do at least one item every day on my truck so that I can try to get it finished.
Attached Images

......................_____
.........________//__{\_____
,,,,,,,/__(O)___//___/__(O)_/
Budman56 is offline   Reply With Quote