View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:33 AM   #732
la hi

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Quote:
After talking with vintage air about making my " hot rod " air system work I think i've given up. they said I can make it work but its a pretty hefty conversion. they sell an interior kit that will have all of the parts I need. its not cheap but it will have every part and they will be new and work as they should. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and purchase that kit. will take a bit to put the cash together though. I still cant find the correct size retaining clip for my shifter. I sent an email to b&m and hope they will answer me soon. I'm hoping t finish up my interior lighting tomorrow.
I have a 57 swb and I purchased an under dash unit(called Freeze your As* Off and that did not fit. I put it behind the passenger seat instead and it blows cold air right up your armpit.

Then through parts houses I bought a condenser, a dryer, a compressor by VA, and had hoses made by my NAPA store.

The point is IT COST LESS AND FIT MY APPLICATION BETTER THAN THE PACKAGE PRICE. Try pricing it out as an alternative solution.
la hi is offline   Reply With Quote